Brain Checker has carved a niche for itself as an authority in educational testing services. Brain Checker currently offers 2 predominant forms of testing services:
- Multiple Intelligence Test (MIT)
- Caliber Intelligence Quotient Test (CIQT)
This apart we have one-on-one issue based counseling services which are offered for children having:
|1||TARGET STUDENTS AGE||3-13||13-21|
|2||TEST BASE||MULTIPLE INTELLIIGENCE||CURRENT CALIBER|
|4||RESULT EVALUATION METHOD||STATISTICAL||REALISTIC|
|5||RESEARCH METHOLOGY||DEMATOGLYPHIC BASED||INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT BASED|
|6||REPORT PAGES||41 PAGED REPORT||15 PAGED REPORT|
|7||ACCURACY||UP TO 95%||100% ACCURATE|
|8||TESTING METHOD||FINGER PRINT BASED||QUESTION & ANSWER BASED|
|9||COUNSELING TYPE||INDIVIDUAL ONLY||INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP|
|10||REPORT LANGUAGE||3 LANGUAGES||13 LANGUAGES|
|12||EXCLUSIVITY||NOT APPLICABLE||1 PARTNER PER DISTRICT|
Over the last several years, we observed few noticeable patterns in Indian Parents:
- Indian Parents today are highly involved in their child’s overall development
- Parents are taking active participation in planning for their child
- Almost 100% Parents believe that the right age for counseling is 15-16 years
- Students are extremely busy with a packed academic schedule plus some extra curricular class
- A Global Survey by WHO (World Health Organisation) has stated that over 75% of Indian Students are stressed out with pressure
While the Multiple Intelligence Tests is highly suitable for the early planners, since the findings and recommendations from the test may require time to show results, the MIT Test is highly suitable for children you are pre-teens and below
Having said that, we understand most Indian Parents would prefer to consult an expert when the child crosses 13 years of age. MIT Tests are not designed to dwell into the child’s current caliber. CIQT Tests are specifically designed for this explicit purpose. Students who have crossed age 13 and are entering their critical high school years are students who are ready to evaluate their intelligence and match with a suitable set of careers!
Its exactly for these reasons that we have developed 2 different tests for 2 different set of audiences.
To know more about each test, watch our video gallery or send us a quick enquiry.